Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs the combined duties of a Teller and Customer Service Representative.
- Represents the Bank personably, efficiently and tactfully while in contact with the public either face-to-face or by telephone. The ideal candidate is always smiling, warmly welcomes customers, genuinely cares for customer concerns and always thanks the customer for their business.
- Balances individual teller drawer daily and within Bank guidelines, following Bank policies, procedures and standards of performance.
- Consistently provides quality customer service in a professional manner while managing personal sales efforts to ensure that sales goals are being met.
- Opens, maintains and closes deposit accounts. Provides customer service and support in connection with all accounts. Opens IRA's and processes Individual Retirement Account transactions.
- Maintains strong knowledge of all products and services. Cross-sells all products i.e. debit cards, personal loans, mortgages, home equity lines/loans, etc.
- Assists with the loan process including but not limited to accepting applications.
- Exercises initiative and judgment in researching, analyzing and problem solving.
- Promotes the image of the Bank by participating in community related and civic activities.
- Complies with all applicable laws, regulations adn company policies as stated in the Bank's Code of Conduct.
- Completes required training including regulatory, systems and others as required by the supervisor based on job duties within the requested time periods.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years general banking experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, computer literate; possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact within all levels of the Bank.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse customer base and respond to customer questions.
- Must possess a good work ethic and attention to detail.