Community Support Colleague - Acquired Brain Injury (Andover, MA)
American Training is seeking a full-time Community Support Colleague for our Acquired Brain Injury Day Services Program. This person makes a difference by providing direct care to adults who have suffered a brain injury. The Community Support Colleague is accountable for carrying out the day-to-day curriculum to include cognitive stimulating programming, community/volunteer activities, vocational exploration, data collection, progress notes and caring for the personal needs of the Guests. Join our team and contribute to rebuilding lives and creating a new future!
Who's a great fit for the position? American Training is looking for people with the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least one year of experience working with individuals with cognitive issues, brain injuries or physical disabilities. If no degree, must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of empathy and patience when delivering therapeutic interactions to the Guests
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Satisfactory CORI and DDS finger printing
We are looking for a talented individual with a deep commitment to working as part of a skilled team and a true passion for advocating for American Training Guests, to ensure that they are receiving quality services while incorporating our WOW! Magic philosophy.
American Training, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, life and disability, generous paid time off, 12 paid holidays, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!